Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Log Jams

Financial log jams, to be more specific. Big as this one. Big enough to actually shift the operation of the economy. Affecting everyone by grinding momentum to a complete standstill. 

Even after the jam is cleared, like in the photo I’ve chosen, there will be repairs to make. And solutions implemented to avoid the same mistake again.

Am I speaking about the US government? The Global Economy? No. I’m speaking about the business that is Typhoon Johnson.

We’ve received some news today to indicate that a log or two have been pulled out of our personal log jam. No, not any BIG news like an offer on our house, but some good news that gives us a bit of wiggle room that we can control ourselves for a change.

It’s good news. I wouldn’t say I’m happy, but I’m encouraged. Clearing out a log jam starts with the first log, afterall.

No comments:

Post a Comment