Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Face of the Fan Base, 2008/9

 

So, we got the following email this morning. This is worth celebrating, in my opinion.

Hi N,

I thought you might get a kick out of this site: http://www.nba.com/blazers/index_main.html

S and I are actually shown at the top in the animated GIF!

P

A quick look at the link, and ..... Yup. There they are!

image

Founding members of the Johnson family VIP people Hall of Fame.

Portland is such a small town, really. I could riff on how, the closer to the center of city I move, the more it transforms into a small-town community atmosphere. This snapshot is just another example of how intimate our town really, really is. 

Here they are, afterall, two of our favorite people now representing the whole community as 'the face of the fan base' on the front page for the only top-tier professional sport in Portland. Imagine... 

No comments:

Post a Comment