Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Nolan Needs…

Okay, so the meme is to enter the search phrase “<name> needs” into google. Naturally, you replace <name> with your…name. So, in my case, I entered “Nolan needs” (with the quote marks, mind you) into google. The top ten unique entries comprise your list.

I don’t usually participate in memes like this, but tonight I’m tired and susceptible to easy methods of self-entertainment. And so, without further ado…..

Nolan Needs:

  1. Printfection – detailed images.  Apparently. I didn’t know….
  2. time to decide. Thanks for that, Oakland Tribune
  3. bailout. Well… if ye’r offering, why not?
  4. to direct it --- Batman 3, that is.
  5. to be more aggressive.  That’s right! You wanna make something of it? Huh?
  6. to go. Just ‘go’
  7. to get his priorities in order. But getting my priorities in order is only #7 on my list… must not be a, um, priority.
  8. a new shifter leg.…. A SHIFTER leg?  Yeah, I got’cher shifter leg – right here!
  9. back surgery.    NO thanks, I just had hernia surgery!
  10. to reboot Garfield.   I have no idea what that means.

No comments:

Post a Comment