Friday, March 13, 2009

One Year Ago this Month…

  • Nolan becomes a talking head for an industry video. No. I won’t link the video, thank you. But this video broke the curse. Every other time I did some media piece like this, I got laid off within a month. Whew! I was on pins-and-needles for weeks afterward….
  • I contemplate thinking like a laggard
  • The Typhoon skied Hoodoo.
  • I replaced the wrecked 1993 Mercedes E-Class with a 1994 Mercedes S-Class. Who knew the S-Class would only last until September and get totaled by another inattentive driver as well?
  • Dad had surgery. One year later, he’s great. Except for the ankle he broke last month.smile_wink
  • Our house was on the local TV News as a part of their coverage of the spring break snowfall.
  • I was in Las Vegas for the APEX show. Those who know me can read this blog post and start to recognize the discomfort…I would never complain about walking under normal circumstances!. This trip was when I started realizing that I might need some surgery of my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment